All parents and guardians with children enrolled at ASCS are members of the Parent Organization. The purpose of this organization is to provide educational, emotional, financial, and spiritual support for our school community.
The Parent Organization exists to
- Promote school and parish spirit through its sponsored activities
- Provide cultural, educational and civic enrichment opportunities for parents
- Support the school staff and students through fundraising and commitment hours
- Maintain good communication between home and school
- Provide a way through which parents can provide service to the school
The Parent Association sponsors many activities and events throughout the school year including the Trunk or Treat, $1 Treat Fridays, Holiday Bingo/Craft, staff appreciation lunches, and many additional activities.
The Parent Association also runs several of the school fundraising programs including, All Saints Night at the Thunderbirds, All Saints Dog Calendar, used uniforms and many more.
Getting involved in the Parent Association is a great way to get to know the other parents and earn your commitment hours! Parent Association has numerous school events and fundraisers with volunteering opportunities.
If you are interesting in volunteering or attending our next Parent Org. Meeting,
please contact the Parent Org. Board